A new Clear Horizon office has just opened in Western Australia headed by Carina Calzoni. Clear Horizon WA provides training and mentoring in the development of monitoring and evaluation frameworks, facilitation of project planning participative workshop and designing and undertaking evaluation studies to a wide range of clients from across State Government, community groups and university institutions.
Clear Horizon WA
Subscribe to our Blog posts
- Kick Starting Change Training – 15% Discount offered...
- The Japanese translation of the MSC guide is now available
- The big ticket item of ‘carbon neutrality’: how...
- Clarifying goals for the South West Dairy NRM Reference...
- Evaluation an important skill for all
- Clear Horizon on the AEA blog
- News Archive
- Show more
- Comprehensive Learning Based Monitoring and Evaluation 7 - 11 March 2016
- Program Logic / Theory of Change 17 March 2016
- Program Logic / Theory of Change 5 - 6 May 2016
- Most Significant Change 26 - 27 May 2016
- Comprehensive Learning Based Monitoring and Evaluation 8 - 12 August 2016
- Most Significant Change 25 August 2016
- Program Logic / Theory of Change 20 - 21 October 2016
- All Courses
- Show more