A new Clear Horizon office has just opened in Western Australia headed by Carina Calzoni. Clear Horizon WA provides training and mentoring in the development of monitoring and evaluation frameworks, facilitation of project planning participative workshop and designing and undertaking evaluation studies to a wide range of clients from across State Government, community groups and university institutions.
Clear Horizon WA
Subscribe to our Blog posts
- The Japanese translation of the MSC guide is now available
- The big ticket item of ‘carbon neutrality’: how...
- Clarifying goals for the South West Dairy NRM Reference...
- Evaluation an important skill for all
- Clear Horizon on the AEA blog
- May Monthly News
- News Archive
- Show more
- Evaluation Masterclass Theme: Advances in MSC 25 November 2014
- Program Logic / Theory of Change 10 March 2015
- Comprehensive Learning Based Monitoring and Evaluation 16 - 20 March 2015
- Building Program Logic / Theory of Change 28 - 29 April 2015
- Advance Program Logic / Theory of Change 30 April - 1 May 2015
- Most Significant Change 14 - 15 May 2015
- Introduction to Monitoring & Evaluation 11 June 2015
- Comperhensive Learning Based Monitoring and Evaluation 10 - 14 August 2015
- All Courses
- Show more