Principle Consultant – Measurement, Evaluation & Learning (Sustainable Futures)
About the role
Melbourne-based, full-time permanent.
We’re looking for a Principal Consultant to lead the design and implementation of co-design processes and measurement and evaluation systems. Joining our Sustainable Development team, this role with also build client capacity around their MEL work, particularly for complex, large-scale, multi-stakeholder programs, initiatives and strategies across these sectors.
You will have a background in environmental sciences or a related field and preferably you would have a post graduate qualification or significant experience in evaluation, social research, design or equivalent. You will bring to the role:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a consultancy role at a Senior or Principal level (Essential)
- A demonstrated ability to write successful proposals and excellent reports (Essential)
- Research methods experience, particularly in mix-methods approaches (Essential)
- Experience in using digital evaluation tools such as MS Power BI (Ideal)
- Experience in working with state and/or federal government and non-government organisations (Ideal)
To find out more and apply, download a copy of the position description and send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you’d be great for this role to: [email protected].
Applications close 10 December 2020.