Senior Principal Consultant (Melbourne based)
The Senior Principal Consultant role will build on their public profile and networks to attract new work, build partnerships with clients and contributors and contribute to the Clear Horizon approach. The role is responsible winning projects and leading teams to implement a range of evaluation and measurement services particularly for complex, large-scale, multi-stakeholder programs, initiatives and strategies.
The successful candidates will form part of Clear Horizon’s Social Impact team, led by our Founder Dr Jess Dart, winner of the Australian Evaluation Society Outstanding contribution to evaluation.
The position is based in Melbourne (office in Cremorne). We offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible working arrangements and we are happy to negotiate full–time or part-time work hours with the successful candidate.
You will have:
- a background in public health, education or in the social sector more generally, with an existing public profile and strong networks in a related field
- a post graduate qualification or significant experience in evaluation, social research, design or equivalent (preferable)
- at least 10 years’ experience in an evaluation role, of which at least 3 years was in a senior or principal consultancy role
- a demonstrated ability to write successful proposals and excellent reports
- research methods experience, particularly in mix-methods approaches
- experience in using digital evaluation tools such as MS Power BI (ideal)
- experience with social impact measurement or measurement, evaluation and learning planning in community-led mental health, family violence and women’s rights and youth sectors (desirable).
To find out more
To find out more and apply, download a copy of the position description and send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you’d be great for this role to: [email protected]
Closing date Tuesday 27th April 2021.