Jen Riley our Digital Transformation lead recently spoke with David Pembroke on a GovComms podcast. The topic of discussion was Social problems & digital solutions.
Areas discussed in this episode:
- The importance of simplicity in communication
- Preparing an evaluation checklist
- The qualities of a good evaluator
- The shifting focus from output to outcomes
- The impact of technology on change measurement
- Making data work for us (and not vice versa)
- Developing a toolkit for social change
- Avoiding data overwhelm
- Resources for those who want to learn more
Click here to listen to Jen’s podcast Social problems & digital solutions.